1. LEARN HOW TO FLIPPING DRIVE ( That’s right I can’t drive and I keep putting it off. )
2. Buy a drink with my own ID.
3. Properly flip pancakes ( I always destroy pancakes, it has gotten out of hand)
4. Learn to be my own best friend.
5. Stop worrying so much about my future. ( Grown-ups don’t know what they are doing half the time either )
6. Accept change, people will leave you, but others will come along.
7. Keep waking up early. (Not like 6am early, but 8am/9am early)
8. Smile to more strangers ( Bring sunshine to the world )
9. Actually read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy ( for real-sies this time )
10. Did I mention get my license? I’m going to throw this in again for emphasis
11. Learn a new skill (like driving), something silly like juggling.
12. Keep making time to read new books
13. Stop being a scary-cat and dye your hair that insane ombre, it grows back. IT IS NOW OR NEVER.
14. Finish at least ONE video game ( FFX or LoZ )
15. Try not to freak out about minor things. Stuff happens sometimes, no need for a mental breakdown.
16. Treat yo self (not every day!, but enough that it makes you feel like it is christmas )
17. Stop being too hard on myself. Walt Disney and J.K Rowling never gave up. So neither should you.
18. Keep raising that credit score!
19. Don’t skip the sunscreen. ( I am dead serious )
20. Expand your literature, read more non-fiction.
21. Create happiness. Remember what Dumbledore said!